- What information do we collect?
- Account information: When you register a QKonnekt account, we collect your user name, email address and phone number. We use this information for account identification, verification and email communication about the account status.
- Location information: When you run the QKonnekt mobile app on your mobile device, we collect your location data (provided you consent) through GPS or other mechanism. If you have allowed the app to track your location and have your 'background location' turned on, the QKonnekt app will, from time to time, tell us about your device's location even if you are not directly interacting with the application or even when the app is closed. We use this information to show your location to other users or to provide matching QKonnekt users around you in a precise manner. Many GPS-enabled mobile devices allow users to “turn off” location-enabling data being sent to QKonnekt or any other party. If you do not wish to provide us with your location, please disable the location-enabling functionality on your device when prompted by the system or simply update your preferences on the system to preclude collection of your location data. We maintain the last known location data only. We do not maintain the history of your location data.
- Log files: Our app automatically collects data and information (through third party products) stored on your phone in Log files which is called "Log Data". This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing the QKonnekt services, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics. The data collected does not include personally identifiable information and is used for server performance analysis and troubleshooting purpose.
- How long do we retain your information?
We will retain your information for as long as is reasonable to provide our service. Out-of-date information will be removed from our database. We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
- Where do we store your information?
We host our database and servers in Google Cloud in the US.
- Do we share your information to outside parties?
We do not share your personal data with third parties, other than as necessary to fulfill our services. We do not sell your personal data to any third parties. We may be required to disclose an individual’s personal data in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. For example, we may share information to respond to a court order, subpoena, or request from a law enforcement agency.
- Removing your personal data
You can use the “Delete Account” feature available within the app to deactivate your account. Your account data will be removed automatically after 7 days from the date of deactivation request.
- Contact us